Each year Lakehead University students phone our alumni, parents and friends to share news, update information and extend invitations to events. Students also discuss how making a philanthropic gift can make a significant impact on campus and to student life.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Any gifts received through the Student Caller Program support the Lakehead Annual Fund, but donors are always welcome to designate their gift to another area within the University.
Calling begins in the fall and runs through to the spring. If you haven’t heard from one of our students, please update your information using our secure online form here or by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-832-8972.
Some of the recent philanthropic gifts designated to the Lakehead Annual Fund were used to:
- Refurbish a study room in the Chancellor Paterson Library (Thunder Bay campus)
- Paint the Education Library in the Bora Laskin Building (Thunder Bay campus)
- Create a student study space at the Orillia campus
- Support student internships
- Financial support for student athletes
- Financial support for Nursing students